Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ClearHooter said:
like the engine work on the top one. Care to say what went into it?
The engine itself is off a HW Radio Flyer(s). I just trimmed some excess pieces and made to fit...then I de-chromed it by spraying it with EZOFF oven cleaner. It's been painted and did a color wash on it to bring out some details. Everything else is just detailing like plug wires and boots (which you can't see) You can see the boots in the other engine. I added a fuel cell and some other wiring and hoses. I finished it off with some exhaust pipes with angled tips.

Glad you liked it. :wave:

Jerry

·
Registered
673 Posts
Very cool work on all of them, I think I like the second one best. The engine on that one looks perfect.

The Impala reminds me a bit of the upcoming "Death Proof" Nova.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
jlfphoto said:
The engine itself is off a HW Radio Flyer(s). I just trimmed some excess pieces and made to fit...then I de-chromed it by spraying it with EZOFF oven cleaner. It's been painted and did a color wash on it to bring out some details. Everything else is just detailing like plug wires and boots (which you can't see) You can see the boots in the other engine. I added a fuel cell and some other wiring and hoses. I finished it off with some exhaust pipes with angled tips.

Glad you liked it. :wave:

Jerry
I like it!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts