Hobbyist Forums banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I haven't really posted much here in a while but I still look in and see what's new and what's been discussed. It's always interesting.:)

Here are some of my latest additions in the Playart line.:freak:

An amazing selection of new additions since I last looked here with the chrome base Opel GTs here simply so rare and perfect that they are unforgettably lovely examples of Playart at their very best - world class 3 inch product , Matchbox + Hotwheels beaters for adult diecast collectors of the 1971-75 period

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thank you very much Chris and SMS88 for the comments. :thumbsup::)
It's fun to collect these models. So much to choose from and it's a cool brand to pick up while I wait for more leads for Jet Wheels/Super Speedys.:tongue:

I'm working on collecting "whites". Have picked up a couple more since this picture was taken. The Camaro was just a blister pack that I did not have.

Raed is kind of the "king" of Playarts so I'm learning from him as I go.:freak::)
Thanks again!
Bob

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Thank you very much Chris and SMS88 for the comments. :thumbsup::)
It's fun to collect these models. So much to choose from and it's a cool brand to pick up while I wait for more leads for Jet Wheels/Super Speedys.:tongue:

I'm working on collecting "whites". Have picked up a couple more since this picture was taken. The Camaro was just a blister pack that I did not have.

Raed is kind of the "king" of Playarts so I'm learning from him as I go.:freak::)
Thanks again!
Bob
thank you bob for the kind words, I am not a king, just crazy about toy cars and from the playarts you know how much I love the porsches ;)

Raed

241 - 255 of 255 Posts