201 - 220 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
some new playarts
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

2 of these cars have a paper stickers with numbers, do you think it is normal or are these for reference numbers as these cars came from a closed shop!.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
2 of these cars have a paper stickers with numbers, do you think it is normal or are these for reference numbers as these cars came from a closed shop!.
I've never seen stickers like those on Playarts or any vintage diecast before. Does appear to be something added by the retailer.

Very cool! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I noticed that the maroon bmw is missing the rear bumper (factory error) so the seller was first class and refunded me %50 of the car value so i used the box for a minty orange one I had for many years ;)

[/URL][/IMG]

raed

·
Registered
307 Posts
Newer additions

I haven't really posted much here in a while but I still look in and see what's new and what's been discussed. It's always interesting.:)

Here are some of my latest additions in the Playart line.:freak:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
these playart cars just arrived, the silver ferrari is a very hard color than the common orange or blue. it had an opening doors too ;)

Raed

[/URL][/IMG]

lotus excel
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Nice additions to your collection guys.:thumbsup:
I've been watching all those nice carded Playarts coming up on EBAY lately.
They've been getting a lot of action these days.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nice additions to your collection guys.:thumbsup:
I've been watching all those nice carded Playarts coming up on EBAY lately.
They've been getting a lot of action these days.
Thanks!:)
There sure have been a lot lately. Too many actually:tongue:
I'd rather have loose cars but since there has been so many bp's, it's nice to have bp example of some of them.

Bob

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Thanks!:)
There sure have been a lot lately. Too many actually:tongue:
I'd rather have loose cars but since there has been so many bp's, it's nice to have bp example of some of them.

Bob
I usually buy them loose also. It's a lot easier on the pocketbook and they look nicer when you display them. I only buy them packaged if I can find a good deal.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
finally my super hot and rare posche 914 arrived today :) , in over 15 years of collecting this cast I never saw a red interior 914!!, I have them in blue, light blue, white, cream, ivory but never in red :D

I am so blessed to have it in my collection ;)

Raed

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

201 - 220 of 255 Posts