Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive ben collecting vws since 99 and ths when i find them i got 1 in 2002 1 in 2004 1 in 2006 1 in 2008 and in the last few weeks ive got

3 37 ford regs 2 weeks ago
1 reg and 1 super bone shaker shorts 1 week ago
1 reg 37 ford 3 days ago
1 reg and 1 super 37 ford last night

8 of my 12 have been in the past 2 weeks

and i just learned that ive passed up about 10 m2 chases a few larrys chases and a wl not knowing what they were in the past month

and i left 2 pixar chases last night cause i was broke after the hunts
1 of my 37 fords is a error it has a super cab and reg chassis the super cab has a maroon stripe on top and a darkish forest green window where the reg has red stripe and the window matches the blue of the car the one i got has the super cab mounted on the reg chassis any ideas as to the value of a half? super th

·
Registered
738 Posts
ive ben collecting vws since 99 and ths when i find them i got 1 in 2002 1 in 2004 1 in 2006 1 in 2008 and in the last few weeks ive got

3 37 ford regs 2 weeks ago
1 reg and 1 super bone shaker shorts 1 week ago
1 reg 37 ford 3 days ago
1 reg and 1 super 37 ford last night

8 of my 12 have been in the past 2 weeks

and i just learned that ive passed up about 10 m2 chases a few larrys chases and a wl not knowing what they were in the past month

and i left 2 pixar chases last night cause i was broke after the hunts
1 of my 37 fords is a error it has a super cab and reg chassis the super cab has a maroon stripe on top and a darkish forest green window where the reg has red stripe and the window matches the blue of the car the one i got has the super cab mounted on the reg chassis any ideas as to the value of a half? super th
Hey, it happens. I think at some point we all left what we not aware of behind. What was the WL you left behind anyway? I'm sure you don't remember what the M2's were as 10 is kinda hard to remember.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, it happens. I think at some point we all left what we not aware of behind. What was the WL you left behind anyway? I'm sure you don't remember what the M2's were as 10 is kinda hard to remember.
it was one of the white motor ones but it looked real plain and basic so i didnt pay much attention jl has gone down the drain since going to the crappy packs that look like hws whats so special to spend more then 1$ on them now i didnt see jls for about a yr local wm doesnt stock them then i saw these and was too mad to pay attention there ugly

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I left a couple of Green Machines because I thought they had to have green wheels. Oh well. You live and learn. Congrats on the streak.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I agree, It happens when you least expect it.

You really have to stay on top of whats what in the Diecast seen
to know who has what and what to be looking for to make them
be a Chase Car. M2's are the hardest for me to locate as everyone
who collects them grab every Car at the Stores..... So its close to
impossible to find them in my Area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts