Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these last thursday at a kb toys grand opening before work

Then saturday morning at target some i got and some my sister found at another target plus a couple mystery cars

:wave:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then the cars i got from a case i ordered from macs :) thanks rob no hunts though but great cars though non the less

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
chevyj1957 said:
Found these last thursday at a kb toys grand opening before work ...:wave:
well this is what I'd like to know...the cars, we've seen, and don't want to open up the can-o-worms about why buy so many of one car...but...

they are opening up new KB's?...I thought they were all going away one by one?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Pablodragon said:
well this is what I'd like to know...the cars, we've seen, and don't want to open up the can-o-worms about why buy so many of one car...but...

Well you did... :jest: :jest: did you read what he said ? He ordered a case...cases have more than one of the same car in them lol... :tongue:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I liked the batmobiles. Going to open up 1 and i know a couple people that has not found any yet. Going to give them 1. :)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The silverado i was not expecting to get 4 more from the case. I wanted like 6 want to try and do some custom to it though. After that usually try and limit myself how many i will buy though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
very nice finds chevyj1957 willing to trade me a batmobile or a blue n white 69 charger those are awesome nothing new around here. just thought id ask. anyways great finds and buys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts