Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the most recent 442 additions!

WL from the GM Musclecars 10 pack

WL Head to Head 68/71 442 set (BOTH are Whites!)

WL Auction Insanity

WL Gold Series

Green Machines

Error Treasure Hunt

·
Registered
811 Posts
Those are really cool. I am in need of that red 442 also, love it. Thanks for sharing.

Bob

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
rarew30 said:
Man O Man,you are my oldsmobile IDOL!! LOL I wish my collection was half as good as yours!
LOL!! I thank you for the compliment. Those pictured are ones I've picked up in the past month or so (BTW, some did NOT come cheaply!!). Some day I'll get around to taking some pics of all of them. I actually have pretty much everything from HW's from the early to mid 90's forward, including some pretty rare pieces, as well as the JL stuff from the late 90's to date. It includes basically all the regular issue and Chase pieces that I know of that are out there if 1/64 scale.

Joe

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
would LOVE to see pictures of that collection joejames!!!

I'm almost there with having every single regular JL Oldsmobile (not including toppers)

Just a few older ones i still need.

I also got a few rare and odd pieces, like Buddy L 80's cutlasses, and a tonka early 80's Toronado :p

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
TheDarkCutlass said:
would LOVE to see pictures of that collection joejames!!!

I'm almost there with having every single regular JL Oldsmobile (not including toppers)

Just a few older ones i still need.

I also got a few rare and odd pieces, like Buddy L 80's cutlasses, and a tonka early 80's Toronado :p
My quest is somewhat easier, as I only collect the 70-72 442 casting and stick to only realistic pieces. While I do have the newer Zingers in regular and WL issue (as well as some WL Hurst, Musclecar and OPC models outside that range), I don't consider them have to have's for my collection. Someday, I will really need to catalog them all and put the list out there, so all the other knowledgable collectors can clue me in if I'm missing anything that fits my description!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I collect anything that says Oldsmobile on it... including 2 shot glosses i bought couple weeks ago. So your quest is a weeee bit simplier than mine. Although as far as 70-72 models go, got pretty much every one made in 1:64th scale (except WL's, and HW's, not to keen on the stupid prices they bring at times for the non-blue card stuff sometimes)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is OPC?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts