Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
copy and paste this in the search box at the top of the eBay page New 5 X Heavy Duty On/Off Switch With LED - LJR they have a $23.99 buy it now and a bid $6.50 & $13.50 shipping I did the bid for $6.50

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found them. That's not the switch I was speaking of but it looks like a good deal too. The worst thing is that they ship from Hong Kong.
copy and paste this in the search box at the top of the eBay page New 5 X Heavy Duty On/Off Switch With LED - LJR they have a $23.99 buy it now and a bid $6.50 & $13.50 shipping I did the bid for $6.50

·
Registered
669 Posts
For what it's worth, there is a reason all the manufacturers use slide switches like this one. Slide switches provide positive contact, toggles are spring loaded contacts and don't seem to hold up well under vibration, just my experience.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very good point Brent.

I experienced it this season...twice!:drunk:
For what it's worth, there is a reason all the manufacturers use slide switches like this one. Slide switches provide positive contact, toggles are spring loaded contacts and don't seem to hold up well under vibration, just my experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts