Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there are several new members here that probably are not aware of Cool Collectibles.
So I thought that I would throw out a life line so to speak about a site that has some nice cars.
I am in the process of buying some mustangs and Cudas from Jeff and thought that maybe some others might be interested in these castings.
http://www.coolcollectiblecars.com/
Richard

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Jeff is a great guy. I have ordered so many cars from him and the service has been excellent! I can't wait till he gets those GTO's!!! I will not cave and get any of the ones that pop up on e-bay every once in a while. I want to get them from the man that made all of the sweet BWF cars possible.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Jeff does a great job on all of his CC cars! I have all of his BWF cars along with the orange Camaro vert, red Mustang Fastback, Moulin Rouge Hemi Cuda vert, and that stunning Vitamin C Superbird. :eek:
Great detail on these JLs - definitely worth adding to your collection. :cool:
Thanks for this thread, Richard! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow! cool, thanks for the link! I wasn't aware of that site.I think I'm going to have to order at least one of each car he has available. Maybe even get four extras so I can get a WL too.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
These are some of the best limited series cars out there. If you don't have them in your collection, you are missing out big time. And ok, I caved in to get a WL GTO off the Bay, but rest assured, Jeff will get my order for more GTO's when available!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts