Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the animosity from diecast collectors directed at the 2012 1-120 series and 5 packs I would just like to say how thrilled I am with Mattel's ongoing production of the Real Working Rigs series. They continue to really impress me with this line. The fire engines, airport tenders, command vehicles, flatbed tow trucks and military vehicles such as the HEMTT container truck, Buffalo mine clearer and the new Stryker are fantastic! There are no silly vehicles or tacky liveries. Since they were first introduced they have stayed true to form. Put simply. They rock! Thank you Mattel. :woohoo:

What are your thoughts on RWR's my fellow diecast nuts?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I agree sir. My only issue with the new wave ( IMO ) is the over use of plastic. Like the new digger the entire arm is plastic. But design wise they are realy nice.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Yes, too much plastic for sure, as most MB's these days. But the vehicles are really good. I just haven't seen any of them around here since the Oshkosh plow.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Love 'em! They give true detail and scale to your 1/64 diecasts. They look great beside the Convoy line and even the Superkings semi's from days gone by. I'd like to see some transit busses if this were a request forum, *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge*

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yeah I love them too. Just found this one in a new color which I really like. Got this model in green when it first came out but my daughter lost the arm. Looks like I'll keep this one away from the kids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts