Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a 1/24 franklin mint ford mustang cobra GT-350. this car was in bad shape when i got it only difference now is that it is now in worse shape. i made it to look like a car that has been hit and has been sitting in the guys yard a little to long. maybe someone will rescue it if they can convince the owner to part with it. things i did to it are remade the seats and headliner / home made front tires/ home made drums / made sun visors / remade the front crashed fender and a few other things as i do things as i go along. aged rusted and down right ugly. if you have a weak heart close your eyes and get any mustang lovers out of the room.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Top shot looks like something I'd of seen at the Chimney Rock Hill Climb before "The race no longer fit the needs of the mountain." Who ever runs Chimney Rock now can kiss my ......... Sorry. Even after 20 years I still miss that rite of spring. V8's had a hard time going up that mountain. I've seen many a Stang and Vette come back down in similar condition. First time I ever heard the phrase "__________ scares me and I'm fearless!" Applied to Chimney Rock.

·
Banned
565 Posts
There is some Talent there :thumbsup:... I don't have the patience for that, I wish I did but I would probably end up getting frustrated and throwing the car at the first person to walk in the room... :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts