Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK heres a spot where every can BS about thier real cars :thumbsup: so we save the Larrys thread for racing and news at Larrys.

Thanks alot Tony

·
Registered
241 Posts
944 Porsche: Yellow, Supertrap Porsche exaust, custom 4inch pipes, Pirellies, red custom brake calipers, all original 10,000 miles. EST: +200 HP. black leather. revolver rims.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tim Stamper said:
Racing and news at Larry's only on the other thread, okay. Hmmm, let's just not worry too much about what goes on in the other thread. There is a general discussion thread on here somewhere, so direct the folks to that if you want to moderate the Larry's thread. I know it gets out of hand sometimes, but the Larry's thread is the only link to the racers there sometimes and that's where they bs during the off season. The michigan racers thread has gotten out of hand sometimes, but it was put back on track pretty easily. For the most part, I don't care what people say and do on the message boards. If I don't like the information that someone posts, i'll skip by it. The only thing that bothers me a little is when someone posts a do's and don'ts on a thread.

Just my .02

Tim[/QUO

well damn you dont have to cry about it :cry: im just trying to make it easer to find out about all the info at larrys not what the you carry all ur rc stuff in.

·
Registered
717 Posts
HAHAHAHA ........ 28 posts and he's already a moderater , thats funny .

Oh yeah , 92 Honda Accord , broken windshield , leaky radiator , needs oil change, and a good wash & wax .

·
Registered
674 Posts
Tony Szep said:
Tim Stamper said:
Racing and news at Larry's only on the other thread, okay. Hmmm, let's just not worry too much about what goes on in the other thread. There is a general discussion thread on here somewhere, so direct the folks to that if you want to moderate the Larry's thread. I know it gets out of hand sometimes, but the Larry's thread is the only link to the racers there sometimes and that's where they bs during the off season. The michigan racers thread has gotten out of hand sometimes, but it was put back on track pretty easily. For the most part, I don't care what people say and do on the message boards. If I don't like the information that someone posts, i'll skip by it. The only thing that bothers me a little is when someone posts a do's and don'ts on a thread.

Just my .02

Tim[/QUO

well damn you dont have to cry about it :cry: im just trying to make it easer to find out about all the info at larrys not what the you carry all ur rc stuff in.
Are you still gonna run rookie class or step up to stock this year?

Just wondering.

Welcome to the ranks of a message board lacky. You have no idea what to do around the boards and just bark out orders to others. When racing at Larry's starts up again, have fun. Rc racing isn't my life and I don't go on boards making demands on other people's threads to adjust the content to my liking. If you want a straight forward no nonsence message board where you can't have any levity every once and a while, leave. There are plenty of other boards out there for you to join.

Oh yeah, I'm reporting the post above with the comment "on me??or the other @#$%$^# :thumbsup:"

Language like that really isn't tolerated here and there are kids browsing the board. I'll be an adult and i'll pull my post above because it seemed to hurt your feelings a little.

Please do the same with your comment that I mentioned.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Tim

·
Registered
717 Posts
OUCH ......... now that is "smack " . :drunk:

oh yeah ,I got a new radiator going in the accord this weekend so I can make it to the out of town races too , working on the oil change and windshield .

Bob

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
rcsilly said:
OUCH ......... now that is "smack " . :drunk:
Bob
Ya' know brothers, you all are cool to pit with, or even at Showgirl's I, but, I sure ain't going to cross you online, LMAO!!! :lol:

-Sean

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Tim Stamper said:
Are you still gonna run rookie class or step up to stock this year?

Just wondering.

Welcome to the ranks of a message board lacky. You have no idea what to do around the boards and just bark out orders to others. When racing at Larry's starts up again, have fun. Rc racing isn't my life and I don't go on boards making demands on other people's threads to adjust the content to my liking. If you want a straight forward no nonsence message board where you can't have any levity every once and a while, leave. There are plenty of other boards out there for you to join.

Oh yeah, I'm reporting the post above with the comment "on me??or the other @#$%$^# :thumbsup:"

Language like that really isn't tolerated here and there are kids browsing the board. I'll be an adult and i'll pull my post above because it seemed to hurt your feelings a little.

Please do the same with your comment that I mentioned.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Tim
Tim,
Sorry Tim about that post i just got a little mad and im sorry to everybody else for being so demanding. i have been racing stock for a little while, and i just bought a cefx 12th today im so excited to build it!! :roll:

have a good rest of the week
Tony

P.S. i changed the post :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Tony ,

No offense taken and I accept your appoligy, this is just some online entertainment for me . LOL I have been known to stir the pot so to speak , on these boards also .
AAHHHH the CEFX car , good choice , I'm picking one up also ............
see ya on the rug .

Bob

·
Registered
674 Posts
Tony Szep said:
Tim,
Sorry Tim about that post i just got a little mad and im sorry to everybody else for being so demanding. i have been racing stock for a little while, and i just bought a cefx 12th today im so excited to build it!! :roll:

have a good rest of the week
Tony

P.S. i changed the post :)
That's cool, no harm done. It gets a little hectic sometimes and it might take a minute for the reality of it all to set in. We are playing with over priced toy cars. If you need any help with setup/gearing/anything with the 1/12th, just drop me a line at [email protected] or give me a call. Congrats on the purchase of the cefx 1/12th. Supporting a local company and buying an excellent car usually doesn't go hand in hand like it does with the cefx.

Talk to ya later.

Tim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts