Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my box of "Akira" trading figures. They're cutely packed in 3" diamter plastic balls, 8 balls to a box. With only six figures in the series and 8 packed to a box, I figured, no problem.

I got multiple copies of only three different figures (The three lower ones in the HLJ page).

On the surface, this trading kit thing is a cute idea, but in practice it's monumentally frustrating.

I want the damn motorcycles! :mad:

·
Registered
655 Posts
The best way to get a set is on Ebay. In the long run you will get all the figures for much less than it would to collect normaly. And you get them fast. That is how I got the Aliens and Trek fig'rs.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me no ebay. Me no like. :(

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Trading Figs

cobywan said:
The best way to get a set is on Ebay. In the long run you will get all the figures for much less than it would to collect normaly. And you get them fast. That is how I got the Aliens and Trek fig'rs.
Cobywan is correct. After spending way too much money on Thunderbirds and Alien series 1 sets direct from HLJ I was way frustrated. I figured I could buy a couple of cases and have at least one complete set. WRONG!
When Alien series 2 came out I got them on Ebay and from watching the BB trading posts.
Cheers,
Max Bryant

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
cobywan said:
Except for the Equinox, you actually traded for that, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts