Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished a little bit ago getting my HWC redline membership renewed. Always cool to be able to get the into the first grouping to get a chrome version but was not meant to be for me today. I was on-line ready to go when it opened, logged in and all of that good stuff. The server went to processing my order and just kept loading, loading, loading as I am sure that it had gotten slammed by others trying to renew. The server finally just dumped me to the description page of the offer. Would not let me back in under the "SHOP" section. I cleared out and tried again and the site would not let me in to renew. I spent an hour waiting and retrying to get in. After a 20 minute wait, I finally was able to get back in and still the process was slow. Got registered and will be getting the drag truck for the second grouping finally two hours after trying to be an early bird. Sure wish that they would upgrade their server. Thanks for letting me ramble. I was renewing my membership anyways but it is frustrating when you think that you are ahead and wind up behind.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Oh crap I forgot about it. Glad I did because I would have just gotten aggravated. :D I have to renew for a friend, too. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
You might not be able to renew to get the purple one, there might not be enough renewals. I'm pretty sure renewing is easier than starting up a whole new membership, too.

·
Registered
704 Posts
davidj said:
I thought it was Chrome, Red, Blue, Teal. Which one is purple?
No Teal. Purple.

You'd think I'd learn because I was right there at 9am and it took 2 hours to churn through the mess. But - I've noticed that those who connected about 40-60 minutes after the start actually processed faster than those still writhing around in the 'big start ball'. For being first I came in second (red) :freak:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Okay, cool. I either need to adjust the color on my monitor or read the description. So it is Chrome (gone), Red (got mine), Ice Blue, then purple. Duh.. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts