Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
4,990 Posts
hey for those REALLY crazy ones; for the month of April we are closed on Sundays - and racing on Saturdays. We open at 9am - Racing at noon. ....... those who have it together could pull a wild double!!! LOL

Chad might even have to make a race at Madness - to show off the new ride!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Danielle said:
hey for those REALLY crazy ones; for the month of April we are closed on Sundays - and racing on Saturdays. We open at 9am - Racing at noon. ....... those who have it together could pull a wild double!!! LOL

Chad might even have to make a race at Madness - to show off the new ride!
I wonder if I can make both... hmmm???

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
John i remember a few weeks back you did a double header at two tracks 4 plus hours away from each other. For you to make madness and K&N in one day should be a walk in the park.....

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
RCRacer00 said:
John i remember a few weeks back you did a double header at two tracks 4 plus hours away from each other. For you to make madness and K&N in one day should be a walk in the park.....
YES I remember that day, will never do that again. 85mph in snow from upstate NY to RI---holy crap was it all a blur. charging packs in the car on the way I fear'd for my life.lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
chad your wife said pull a wild double what a freek ahaha i'm in for saturday will have the new s/k ride done also so watch out

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I was thinking of making the trip north to run stock and 4300, is anyone running 4300? I will probably bring at least a small posse along.

Doug P

1 - 20 of 21 Posts