·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you ask why?

my offense............having this -
on

my pesronal photo album website.

i've followed through with their demands for reinstatement, two months later still can't post.

i should have known better, lurk there, post and have fun here.

joe

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
hotwheljoe said:
my offense............having this -
on

my pesronal photo album website.

i've followed through with their demands for reinstatement, two months later still can't post.

i should have known better, lurk there, post and have fun here.

joe
Wow, that's pretty dam picky.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think I'd have to stop buying their products if they banned me over something so stupid. How many people on their have the hot wheels logo in their signature? I'm sure they didn't get permission to use the image. Maybe you need to write a complaint to Mattel corporate.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hwc-rlc

Yea, they banned me in 05 for comment,s (taking up for a fellow hwc member). Actually it has saved me a few hundred dollars, but now i am stuck with rlc car,s from 2002 to 2005 that aren,t even worth what they were sold for. I just don,t know about that place. It seem,s as if a SELECT few can say or do whatever, everybody else get,s the boot. Occasionally i still lurk there for info, but this site ht, is a MUCH friendlier place. Just my 2 cent,s!! Russ [email protected],com( formerly [email protected])

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
rgeezer18 said:
Yea, they banned me in 05 for comment,s (taking up for a fellow hwc member). Actually it has saved me a few hundred dollars, but now i am stuck with rlc car,s from 2002 to 2005 that aren,t even worth what they were sold for. I just don,t know about that place. It seem,s as if a SELECT few can say or do whatever, everybody else get,s the boot. Occasionally i still lurk there for info, but this site ht, is a MUCH friendlier place. Just my 2 cent,s!! Russ [email protected],com( formerly [email protected])
Thanks for sharing and welcome to HT. Stay as long as you like. :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts