Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody go? Does anybody have some sneak peeks? Does anybody have the RCHTA JL casting? What did some of the competition show off?

Anybody?

·
Registered
359 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Anybody go? Does anybody have some sneak peeks? Does anybody have the RCHTA JL casting? What did some of the competition show off?

Anybody?
Mark,

Everyone who attended Lightning Fest saw all the test shots of new castings that we had at RCHTA (Radio Control Hobby Trade Association), except for this one, in our new 1:24 scale....

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That is so downright ugly... but in a good way!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
This year's RCHTA car was the 1969 Dodge Dart in pearl white with the combined JL/RC2 logo on the top of the car. I'll see if I can post some pics later...

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
A similar Stude has been done in 1/18 by Hwy 61 & Road Legends .

I was at Rchta show , have gone for many years now . (around 1 hrs drive from home ) Seemed like 1/2 the car toy manufactuers of past shows were there this year ! Only one with any significant new stuff was JL & Ertl . Most others were reruns of current stuff . Revell still claims there is a 1/25 kit coming of a 66 Chevelle wagon .... Announced that 1 - 2 years ago ! I talked a bit with Mac Regan - nice guy! JL seemed to have the most new stuff announced for 05 ! Several new series & new castings ... 65 Ranchero , 65 Falcon sedan delivery , 65 Chevy pick up , 66 GTO , 63 Galaxie , plus a neat 1/25 scale series coming ! If you like radio control stuff or trains , there is lots of that there!
I got 2 different show cars ... Usually in the past these are all gone on public access days .... I will post pictures . The Mustang is an old RC Mint Edition casting & the JL new 69 Dart casting !

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Did anyone get pics of the 1:64 scale cars at the show? Saw pics of the 1:18 cars displayed there on diecastpub.com.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts