Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 604 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New thread for the 2009-2010 racing season!
Season opener is Saturday, Sept. 12.
Open at 10am for practice. Racing starts at 6pm sharp. 3 heats and a main for all classes.
See classes and rules at www.shoprch.com

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!
The ORL(Outlaw Racing League) returns to action this season and will kick off with an event here at RCH on Saturday, October 3rd.
The ORL rules and classes have some minor differences from our home track classes and rules, but are all things local racers can easily adapt to. See ORL classes, rules & schedule at http://www.outlawracingleague.net

·
Registered
277 Posts
Good night of racing last night! It was a blast, and we would like to thank the "out-of-towners" for making the trip to be with us on opening night.:thumbsup: See you guys next time!!:wave:

-Chris-

www.shoprch.com

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
It's official, carpet season is here...all is O.K. in the world again! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Dick, Howard, Neil, Greg, Bob T. and the other cool guy (sorry I don't remember your name) for coming down to play in our sandbox. We'll reciprocate real soon.

Things are looking great for this season with the COT class tour between our tracks...why wasn't this done sooner? lol.

Also thanks to Ken for giving us such a great race place in trying times - you are appreciated.

Is it Saturday yet?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
i had a blast never been there before i was fine in the heats but for some reason in the feture i could have made milkshacks on the driver stand learned alot so hopefully next time the t2c will have a better run thanks donald

·
Registered
925 Posts
Had a great time Sat. and even managed to get a few good laps in as well. The new COT Tour Series is going to be a blast. Thanks to all and I'll be back again for sure.

Greg

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
If you were there.....................:)

Had a good time racing with the guys from upper upstate. The COT's handled a lot better than I thought they would and are a ton of fun to race with. Should be a good year.

·
Registered
277 Posts
C.O.T. B-main:
1- Bob Tourangeau
2- Rich Resue
3- Donald Regimbal
4- Howard Altman

C.O.T. A-main:
1- Jason Nick
2- Dave Lareau
3- Al Smith
4- Neil Hanson
5- Greg Nephew

1S 13.5 A-main:
1- Jason Nick
2- Chris Taylor
3- Dick Jarvis
4- Mark Lapan

1S 17.5 S/K
1- Ken Taylor
2- Josh Dubay
3- Roy Dubay

-Chris-

www.shoprch.com

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
had fun , faster than i thought (i must be gettin old ) great to see the out of towners for sure , lookin forward to a road trip or two to plattsburgh.............we missed you ray , hope to see u peoples on saturday

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am very pleased to hear that everyone is excited about the COT Tour. Rules updates and about body cut outs updated on both Tour pages and Smitty's Lawn Care COT pages. Keep pictures coming for the Tour site and for RCH regulars for the Smitty's Lawn Care COT Series. You can send pictures to [email protected] make sure to home town in email as well and name

Thanks,

Al Jr

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Just a friendly reminder....

The final race of the 2009 WDRA Season is fast approaching and will offer a new smell.

This year's event will feature nitro burning EDM , limited Late Model, and limited Sprints !!!!

Sat Sept 19
Track Opens at 8:00 am
Racing starts at 12:20

Plent of Pits tables, Electric
On-Site Hobby Shop and Deli

2 Heats (IFMAR 4 min)
Bump-up Mains (By Laps approx 5 min)
All WDRA Classed plus the previosuly mentioned Nitro

Home of the toughest SM and BB EDM racing every Monday night
Competition Hobby Supplies

www.competitionhobbysupplies.com

1006 Loudon Rd
Cohoes, NY 12047
(518) 786-3622
Get directions

:wave:I'm offering a special bonus for any driver that can win at both tracks saturday, Competition dirt(day) and RCH carpet(night)....I will personally reimburse you for both entries! all you have to do is win on both tracks on saturday!.....we plan on moving the show right along so getting to RCH won't be a problem! Any questions feel free to contact me....David Peek:wave:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tour updates on site after today. Neil and I are ironing all the wrinkles out and adding classes to the tour today Stay tuned for more information about this exciting series.!!!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Great news Al.
I was looking at the picture of Jasons' COT car and it seems like its missing something?????? Wonder if the pic was taken before or after tech?:roll:;):tongue::jest:

1 - 20 of 604 Posts