Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I have no children in that age range any longer but I must say that if the incentive gift to return the original item as a bonus was defective and harmful as well, I'd have to at that point blame management and move on as a customer. Anybody can fall prey to a mistake but I would make damn sure the carrot used in the second go around was so clean that you could eat off of it. Can you imagine Firestone replacing faulty tires with......more faulty tires. Jack in the Box feeding spoiled meat to kids in the hospital. It's your showcase to make up for a tragic error and I would think a second botched job would have to be a shake up in management.

At what point do you as a parent feel safe about the next bonus gift handed out? The first pitch was strike one. The next wasn't a whiff, it was a bean ball right between the eyes. Would you stand in for the third pitch?

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
I guess this will hurt JL even more.

Funny thing, they don't actually tell you what the legal levels are vs what levels are actually harmful. I'd wager that government standards make the lead content far, far lower than what it actually needs to be to still be safe.

I'm not saying the regulations are bad, I'm just saying that all this hype and negativity might not be deserved.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
LIGHTNING44 said:
I think the paint companys should pay the fines. Rc2 doesnt make the paint.
Sounds like a job for the lawyers to scrutinize the fine details of contracts made with the supplier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts