Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sal Barry from RC2 asked for the results of the Fest contests and a recap. Some like Goose's slots I already have. I don't remember Mark B taking notes on the die-cast winners or Rob getting the model kit info so if you, a family member or friend won something, can you please post it here. Please give full name and award won.

Thanks

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also need the name of the 16 PSR heat winners and the two overall finalists. Kenny was overall Champeen of The World right?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,464 Posts
Mark,

I won two of the heats.

Gerald Endres

Kenny won the overall and his Brother-In-Law came in second, I was a not so thrilled third.....lol


Here's a pic of the final 14 I'm the green mustang and the black with flames mustang.



Gerald
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys

Please don't count on me to get spelling right on names. I need full names and events won or you could go down in history as your HT name or something like Geraldine Endings or any combination of nightmares. LOL

Treat me like a third grade educated man because that's what I am.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,464 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Guys

Please don't count on me to get spelling right on names. I need full names and events won or you could go down in history as your HT name or something like Geraldine Endings or any combination of nightmares. LOL

Treat me like a third grade educated man because that's what I am.
see above
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Sal Barry from RC2 asked for the results of the Fest contests and a recap. Some like Goose's slots I already have. I don't remember Mark B taking notes on the die-cast winners or Rob getting the model kit info so if you, a family member or friend won something, can you please post it here. Please give full name and award won.

Thanks

Mark
Got that info, right up in the old pumpkin... sent it along to you already.... of course when there are only 5 people entering, its pretty easy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
geralde61 said:
Mark,

I won two of the heats.

Gerald Endres

Kenny won the overall and his Brother-In-Law came in second, I was a not so thrilled third.....lol


Here's a pic of the final 14 I'm the green mustang and the black with flames mustang.



Gerald
I knew you'd understand. See, I know you but Happy Gilmore 69 means nothin' to me and that's the type of reply I could get if we didn't keep it in check.LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
My name is Wyatt, and I didn't win anything. My losers are sitting on my desk in shame, numbers still attached. That's their punishment. All my other cars are laughing and poking fun at them. Eventually, we will break their little spirits. Then, it's solitary confinement for a while.
 

·
Silent but Deadly
Joined
·
4,359 Posts
I stripped off the losing numbers of my cars immediately after the racing...

Both were #13, doomed.... doomed, I say!

I think I came in last in the Diorama category, but I never heard.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
We won...

Rose & I won in the "Slot Car Customs Contest"

Rose Williams took 3rd place in the "Adult Mild" category, with her Pink Vette & won a JL "The Fast & Furious" Toyota Supra Traction Slot!

Glenn Williams took 2nd place in the "Adult Wild" category, with his Anti-Terrorist Batmoble & won a JL Fest Ribbon + a JL "The Fast & Furious" Nissan Skyline R34 Traction Slot!

Here are the "Fuzzy" pics! (PS...Thanks Again 4 The "FUN")

Our 2 cars before the judging began! (below)


Rosie's Pink Vette 3rd Place Adult Mild Winner (center top)

My 2nd Place Batmoble Adult Wild Winner. (center car)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,539 Posts
jnkfleet/Jeff Fleetwood

1. PSR #17 won in BoogieVans later heat with the RWB Dodge D150(series 2?)
2. heat winner trophy for second win in BoogieVans qualifying/eliminations
3. Trophy for Monsterized Fairlane in slot customs adult/wild
4. medallion for set of BWFs "Fords"...I think,maybe the flamed Futura
5. medallion adult wild for Zingerized '70 Mustang slotcar
6. First place plaque, Tom Lowe Presidents Choice trophy for Fast & Imported Custom Nissan 350Z with gullwinged doors
7. Certifacate of Achievment plaque for most custom entrees adult category(14)

There was also a medallion won by Al Hurst for his '33 Willys "Red/Blue marble dye job" in the adult mild category, I sent the award & car back to him.

That's all I can account for from memory.


Jeff Fleetwood
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
7,461 Posts
hello :wave:

PSR Gravity Racing,

I won a PSR and the bracket in the 5th bracket, I had a second bracket winner in the 14th bracket.

I placed 2nd in the finals... with a Clue Esculade, Sorry Pat... ;)

1st place went to 13 yr old Ben Merideth, he won the 13th... {interesting}
bracket... using a Coke Stude Pickup truck.

I also won Adult Mild for the 3rd yr running, and this year I won the adult Wild
trophey as well. I also had at least 2 others win accomplishment medals.

I also won the Rebelious Rod that never were.

It was a fantastic, fantastic, simply terriffic fest... Thanks for all you do Mark,
bobby, and the other sponsors.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,341 Posts
Amanda(41-willys daughter) Terek won #53 PSR with her van and also Won Junior in model with her King Kong from last years fest.

Pat(Mrs. 41-willys)Terek won #74 PSR for winning heat with her clue esclade'

Bill(41-willys) Terek won #32 PSR and heat with a KB 5 pack Rebel Machine. I also won BEST of SHOW (diecast) with my Project 3212 roadster, 1st. Place Work Truck & Commercial Vehicle with my old school 40 Ford P/U hot rod pulling a trailer with an unfinished hot rod on it.
I also got a medallion for my RWB Vette Adult mild and RWB 4x4 Vette Zinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,530 Posts
41-willys said:
Amanda(41-willys daughter) Terek won #53 PSR with her van and also Won Junior in model with her King Kong from last years fest.

Pat(Mrs. 41-willys)Terek won #74 PSR for winning heat with her clue esclade'

Bill(41-willys) Terek won #32 PSR and heat with a KB 5 pack Rebel Machine. I also won BEST of SHOW (diecast) with my Project 3212 roadster, 1st. Place Work Truck & Commercial Vehicle with my old school 40 Ford P/U hot rod pulling a trailer with an unfinished hot rod on it.
I also got a medallion for my RWB Vette Adult mild and RWB 4x4 Vette Zinger
Hey, why weren't they dancing, too?!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top