Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found a live body to talk to at RC2. Nicole was very helpful. She assured me that the lack of customer service was due to moving/growing pains, and that RC2 and Diecast Express were in the process of hiring and training Customer Service reps. I still miss the PM reps, but at least something is being done.

So far, e-mails to [email protected] and [email protected] go unanswered. 1-800-MANTIS8 doesn't work, nor does the first number Nicole gave me, 1-800-740-8697.

I contacted Nicole at (563) 875-5959, and she was able to help me with an incomplete order placed on the JLCC website.

Hope this helps some of you.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
bsmith, thanks for doing the homework.

Moderators, can we please make this topic sticky for a while. At least until the whole customer service thing normalizes. I have a feeling many people may be looking for this number.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I guess I got lucky. I sent an email to them the Friday (after hours) before Labor Day weekend and received a response the following Tuesday AM.

G

·
Called them with a problem today, got helped in no time, answered my questions last week, they're ok by me

See you all in South Bend :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
my 1st experience with RC has not gone well, 1 hour ago I was sitting here on the pc thinking I sure wish my son's membership pkg would come, ordered 10 days ago, so he would have his club card to get into the JL club tent at the warehouse sale. a few minutes later at 7:30 pm thur, the door bell rings, I look out the window and it is the fed ex truck out front, I say oh boy it is here. and it was, but I opened it up, no member card inside, none, and no mention of his name, I payed for it, but in comment section on order put that is was for Keith my son and his club number. I guess we will use last years card for him and straighten this out when I get back from fest. thanks for the phone number. leaving for fest in8 hours.

·
Registered
101 Posts
customer service

newsflash #41 has not arrived here in california. i called 1-800-mantis-8 and it was answered by a rep. she confirmed my info and is sending me #41.
it was fast.

joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts