Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found a live body to talk to at RC2. Nicole was very helpful. She assured me that the lack of customer service was due to moving/growing pains, and that RC2 and Diecast Express were in the process of hiring and training Customer Service reps. I still miss the PM reps, but at least something is being done.

So far, e-mails to [email protected] and [email protected] go unanswered. 1-800-MANTIS8 doesn't work, nor does the first number Nicole gave me, 1-800-740-8697.

I contacted Nicole at (563) 875-5959, and she was able to help me with an incomplete order placed on the JLCC website.

Hope this helps some of you.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
bsmith, thanks for doing the homework.

Moderators, can we please make this topic sticky for a while. At least until the whole customer service thing normalizes. I have a feeling many people may be looking for this number.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I guess I got lucky. I sent an email to them the Friday (after hours) before Labor Day weekend and received a response the following Tuesday AM.

R

·
0 Posts
Called them with a problem today, got helped in no time, answered my questions last week, they're ok by me

See you all in South Bend :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
my 1st experience with RC has not gone well, 1 hour ago I was sitting here on the pc thinking I sure wish my son's membership pkg would come, ordered 10 days ago, so he would have his club card to get into the JL club tent at the warehouse sale. a few minutes later at 7:30 pm thur, the door bell rings, I look out the window and it is the fed ex truck out front, I say oh boy it is here. and it was, but I opened it up, no member card inside, none, and no mention of his name, I payed for it, but in comment section on order put that is was for Keith my son and his club number. I guess we will use last years card for him and straighten this out when I get back from fest. thanks for the phone number. leaving for fest in8 hours.

·
Registered
101 Posts
customer service

newsflash #41 has not arrived here in california. i called 1-800-mantis-8 and it was answered by a rep. she confirmed my info and is sending me #41.
it was fast.

joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts