Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE ROCK CRAWLING COURSE IS BEING PUT IN. It's Not done yet but theres 6 loads of rocks to play on and were working on more stuff to add to it. It's fun to play on right now just for fun but it is not finished yet. :):thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Sounds cool. Will you guys be just playing or doing comps? I personally have no interest in comps, I just like to run mine for fun. I'll have to come down there sometime to check it out.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds cool. Will you guys be just playing or doing comps? I personally have no interest in comps, I just like to run mine for fun. I'll have to come down there sometime to check it out.
Both but fun comes first. Your back yard is nice.

There are some that want comp and most just fun so it will be both and can be crawled on during our times
wednesday 4-10
friday 4-11
saturday 10-6

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Cool sounds like fun:thumbsup: and thanks for the compliments on my course. It is coming along nicely and will be about twice as big as it is now when finished. I look forward to checking out your course once it's done. Sounds like it will be really cool.

Jeff

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crawlers welcome

Well the crawling course is coming along nice heres a few pics :thumbsup:

FYI NO OTHER TYPE RC CARS ON THE COURSE CRAWLERS ONLY.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WE WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY JULY 7th for 4th of july weekend but
WILL BE OPEN WEDNESDAY JULY 4th and FRIDAY JULY 6TH

If we have atleast 20 paid entries for saturday by wednesday evening closing time we will open saturday 7

The crawling course has been alot of fun and it's only going to get bigger and better. It is open to crawl on any time we're open

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we are opening the 1st and 3rd saturday of each month and saturday times changing to doors open at 4 racing at 7.
if it draws enough we will go back to every saturday at the new times doors open at 4 racing at 7. see you this saturday the 21

NOTHING CHANGES FOR WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

·
Registered
195 Posts
RC Raceway of Uniontown has an indoor rock crawling course, but it's pride and joy is the indoor clay off-road track (track is open all year long). It is a fairly large track and people run anything from 2wd buggy, corr truck, stadium truck to 1/8 scale buggy. CORR truck is very popular (of course!). If you run an oddball vehicle, they will find you a class. Everyone races! In addition, there is food, beverage, fun-loving people and a whole lot of pit space.

Check it out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts