Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the word is out.
YES WE ARE PUTTING IN A INDOOR CLAY BANKED OVAL.
It probly isn't going to be ready till mid-end october. It will be blue clay surface and approximately 40x60ft and 12ft - 15ft lanes with about 200-230ft run line.
---It will be on the other side of the wall that the rock crawling course is against and closed during offroad race days.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Well the word is out.
YES WE ARE PUTTING IN A INDOOR CLAY BANKED OVAL.
It probly isn't going to be ready till mid-end october. It will be blue clay surface and approximately 40x60ft and 12ft - 15ft lanes with about 200-230ft run line.
---It will be on the other side of the wall that the rock crawling course is against and closed during offroad race days.
this is awesome i cant wait to see some of the 1/10 scale sprints and latemodels run:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
This sounds like something I'd be interested in checking out, since I only live an easy hour away just down the interstate. Any idea on what day you'd be racing the oval?

·
Registered
418 Posts
any news on oval?
I talked to Holmes a couple weeks ago. He said they are waiting for the people currently using that part of the building to move out. They were supposed to be out already. He said once they were gone he would start on the oval.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Holmes and Mitch don't get on here that much. Last I talked to Mitch they were still waiting for the current tenant to move out of the space. This was a couple weeks ago. I'll be there this weekend, I'll get an update and post it here.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Talked to Mitch and Holmes today. The track is still a go. They are still waiting for the guy to get out of the space. Mitch seems to think maybe mid or end of December, they will be able to get the track in. It all really depends on the current guy getting his stuff out.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Talked to Mitch and Holmes today. The track is still a go. They are still waiting for the guy to get out of the space. Mitch seems to think maybe mid or end of December, they will be able to get the track in. It all really depends on the current guy getting his stuff out.
Thanks for keeping the guys updated! The oval keeps getting delayed by this guy not moving his things out of the bay...but hopefully soon we can give you guys a nice track to run on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just heard about the oval i think i'll wait to run on it i like it better than offroad. Those 1/10 2wd buggies and 2wd short corse trucks with late model bodies look like some real fun.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts