Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Sept. 26 will be the first oval day in Madison for the season. This may just be a practice if only a few people decide to show up or we can race. I will post the rest of the schedule later this week, but want to get this out as soon as I could.

Jason

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I should be there Jason, I'm glad madison is giving the oval guys another chance. I hope some other show up and support oval with some new direction in the TOUR. later Jason

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
We will try to be there if I have the car ready to go. Thanks for giving us another place to run, jason !!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
Got a street address for this place?

Saturday Sept. 26 will be the first oval day in Madison for the season. This may just be a practice if only a few people decide to show up or we can race. I will post the rest of the schedule later this week, but want to get this out as soon as I could.

Jason

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Andy just google rc performance in madison wi. I don't know the exact address but take 12/18 west from 90 to first light take a right on hwy 51(when on 12/18 look right and you can see storefront on service road). Take next immediate right(arbys and gas station on corner) follow road and take a right onto the service road, and you're there. hope one of these helps.

Jason VH

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
Andy just google rc performance in madison wi. I don't know the exact address but take 12/18 west from 90 to first light take a right on hwy 51(when on 12/18 look right and you can see storefront on service road). Take next immediate right(arbys and gas station on corner) follow road and take a right onto the service road, and you're there. hope one of these helps.

Jason VH
Thanks Jason. I finally got the address but these directions will help too. Now we know where, when is next!!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I'm pretty sure the doors open at 10am when the business side of it opens, racing started at 12 most days. They have been known to open at 9 a couple of times last year, but since this is test and tune I'd bet it will be 10. We also are done by 4 most times with what ever turn out we had. Its a very enjoyable fast day not all the bs inbetween rounds like at other tracks.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will find out all details tomorrow. I think just an open practice maybe a practice heat if enough interest.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes RCP will be open for oval practice saturday sept. 26 from 10am-4pm.

We will discuss the upcoming racing season for RCP at the new Hooters of Madison afterwards for all who want to join.

Jason

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all who came out on saturday it was a good test for the new power plants this year.

I am waiting for the final approval for the schedule for this year, but expect some exciting things.

Jason

·
Registered
652 Posts
Thanks to all who came out on saturday it was a good test for the new power plants this year.

I am waiting for the final approval for the schedule for this year, but expect some exciting things.

Jason
Jason, just to let you know we will not be racing on Jan. 22-23 that has been changed to Jan. 29-30

GOOD LUCK this year

Dave J

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steve,

Nothing at RCP still waiting for the final approval on a schedule. I know Dubeque is racing on sunday, thinking of heading down. The track is about the same size as GB.

Jason

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spoke with Jim from RCP today and we are all set for another season of oval racing in Madison.

The first race will be Nov. 7 doors will open at 10am and depending on turn out racing at 12 or 12:30. If we have a good turn out they will open doors earlier if they can justify having an employee come in an hour earlier.
The scheduled dates are as follows
Nov. 7
Dec. 5
Jan 16 2010
Feb 20 2010
Mar 6 2010

I am also gonna make a points series with awards and prizes to try to ecourage a good car count at every race.

Hope to see you all there.

Jason Hack

1 - 20 of 70 Posts