Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1285 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
just wanna say it's a new year..but you still suck focker!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Here here!

just wanna say it's a new year..but you still suck focker!

I'll concur to what Mr. F1sh said.

I just did the most work on an r/c vehicle than I have in almost a year. My Slash is now brushless/17.5 powered. Got the most gear I can on it with the stock spur and it's slllooooooowwwww! Hmm, Maybe open short course would be better? :thumbsup: Just right for a non-driving never was. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Hi Rich

Butts, what SC truck do you have ?
A Slash, And other than the speedo and motor/pinion swap it's a completely stock one. I had a blast running it yesterday:thumbsup:. Got home and realized I'm too old to be running around turnmarshalling ten pound nitro monster trucks. Atleast in the big jump section. I'm a sore puppy today. :drunk:

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Ok guys had few emails and pms in regards to what we at RCIS have planned for 2010. is is a dirty list

feb 20th Speedway Race Warm up

Mar 20th regular club race

apr -may jun Stricklands RCIS point series

july club race

Aug Money race

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
new items being checked in as I type J concepts over trays for the sc10 RPM front bumper/skid plate SC10 MIP ball diff SC10 MIP CVD's SC10 sway bar for the sc10.

for the slash we have MIP cvd. Hot racing aluminum tranny case, steel cvds, and steel replaceable spur gear.

we also have rpm arms for both vehicles as wel as J Concept bodies

Novak Ballistic 10.5's Thunder Power 50c Cot, ChD and ORT bodies, R5 and old frontend stuff

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Todays racing

Here's my latest video from todays Short course race at R.C.I.S. It was a little cold but a few brave racers showed up to brave the elements.

Got'cha! :wave:

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to let yah know that if you need anything for minnreg give us a call. got parts for the R5 and other stuff you can pay over the phone by card and I'll bring it with me.

Kat we have 3 of the plates you want

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have my Associated SC10 together.
17.5 Brushless....looking for a ballpark spur and pinion size to keep from burning up or not making it over the first jump.
Please and thank-you in advance.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Short course Series

DATES ARE
FEBUARY 6TH,
MARCH 6TH,
APRIL 3rdTH ,
MAY 1st,
JUNE 5TH,
JULY 10TH

$25 PER CLASS BUYS YOU INTO THE SERIES.

ALL 'BUY IN FUNDS' COLLECTED WILL BE PLACED INTO A PRIZE POOL.

IF YOU DO NOT BUY INTO THE SERIES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR POINTS WHICH WILL GO TOWARDS THE END OF SERIES PAYOUT.

CASH PAYOUT TO THE TOP 10 IN EACH CLASS ( CASH VALUE DEPENDENT ON ENTRY NUMBERS)
ALL SERIES ENTRANTS WILL RECEIVE A PLAQUE

RACE FEES PER RACE DAY ARE $20 FOR FIRST CLASS AND $10 FOR SECOND CLASS
(NOTE: NO DISCOUNT FOR RCIS MEMBERSHIP IN THIS SERIES)

YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE SERIES AT THE FIRST RACE YOU ATTEND.

THE CUTOFF TO ENTER THE POINTS WILL BE APRIL 10TH. (3RD RACE)

PLAQUES WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE TOP THREE IN EACH CLASS EVERY RACE DAY

3 ROUNDS OF QUALIFYING AND MAINS:

2 BUMP UPS IN EACH MAIN

2 COMPLETE ROUNDS MAKE A RACE

VIST www.rc-international-speedways.com FOR COMPLETE CLASS RULES

1 - 20 of 1285 Posts