Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Brand New Never been removed from the box General lee that have several misprints on it. I have had this in my display cabinet for around approximately 20 years and receive word that one was sold at an action for over $4,000. That got me interested in learning the value of this one.

Can anyone tell me where I can go to get an estimated value or someone on here tell me?

Thx.

Attachments

·
Administrator
34,421 Posts
We typically use the ebay sold listings as the current market value barometer. Do you know which auction site/house sold one for $4,000?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We typically use the ebay sold listings as the current market value barometer. Do you know which auction site/house sold one for $4,000?
I don't unfortunately. I friend of mine that knows I have a ton of these cars was online messing around and found it. I asked if it was like an estate sale or like a toy auction and he didn't know.
I did a would wide search and did find another on in Germany and made an offer on it. Hopefully he agrees and then I will have both of them. It was the only other one that I found.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts