Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a basically new Futaba T6EX FAAST radio and all the accessories. It has 6 channels and comes with 5 servos and of course receiver. I also am selling all my planes which include a Fling 48" glider that also includes a light weight hi-start launcher, a 67" wingspan electric powered glider with motor speed control ready to fly, a partially built Craft Air Viking 118" wing span glider, 8 new or partially used rolls of white, black, and transparent orange monokote, numerous accessories, chargers for the nicad batteries used in the electric glider and other batteries, a monokote application iron, and numerous other parts and pieces as shown in the pictures.

I have developed an inherited neurological condition that makes walking very difficult and can no longer fly these and enjoy it so that is why I am selling everything off in a lot sale. Of course these would have to be picked up and I live in Merritt Island, FL near the Kennedy Space Center. My phone is 321-459-2743. I am asking $225 for the entire package and would prefer to sell it in a lot. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
And here is a final picture of the planes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts