Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
me and another guy are looking for a building right now but we r thinking about opening a carper oval track with a roadcoarse in infield in mt.vernon, ohio area with a hobby shop just wondering ppls thoughts about it and if any would come and star racing if we did it. My dad was one of the older owners of red fox raceway im steven some of u may know me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man ive been out of rc cars for a while and i wanna get back into it and it seems like there r no tracks around central ohio appreciate info tho man i will keep every1 updated

·
Registered
356 Posts
:thumbsup:You bet I would race at your track, I live in the Delaware area and that would be good for me. Red Fox is a good guy, know him from Pitroad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea jim is a good guy my dad owned red fox raceway with him for bout a year then had to get out of there cuz he was goin through a divorce i miss having a hobby shop and track in mt.vernon. im still looking for building got one lined up if we dont find anything else ive already called bout suppliers transponders software and carpet

·
Registered
271 Posts
Steven it looks as though you are stirring some things up with alot of interest. I hope things work out for you. Say hi to your dad for me.
Jim:wave:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Redfox,do you have a car together for 13.5 1s yet? Need to get on it there's a track opening soon in your area if you know what I mean:thumbsup:Hope to get to race with you guys on carpet again.I'll probably go to Vanwert Fri. night,but havn't gave up the thought on going to Tri-State Sat. either.Thought maybe Jim and Tom might have something ready.Maybe they will see this:thumbsup:
TTT

1 - 20 of 25 Posts