Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get this thread going so as to drum up some compitition for some of the upcomming races along with the weekly racing programs

well If you have ever been there then you need to come back and see the changes that owner Mark Lengerich has made in the past few weeks
The drivers stand has been changes with new steps up to stand area
and 8 more feet added to the one end to allow some of the big dogs to all get up their at the same time. the track as always is great layout this track is tight but fun and flowing new PA system is great an all around great place.

for more info and directions please check the web site (rcbarn.com)
with the w's and stuff I will try to answer question if posted here

see you at the track soon

H

·
0 Posts
driverx,

is it mostly gas, or is mostly electric, does he run on saturdays or sundays, what time does he run is there transponders or what!!! :dude:

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
running on sundays. electric, nitro come one come all if you have an rc car,truck or otherwise we will find a heat for you

rc barn uses AMB rc transponders (NOT PERSONALS) yet

races start at 12 noon ?? not sure on that but I will check...

tracey

·
Registered
721 Posts
hi i am in nc i will be in indiana in sep i will be in a town called washington
i think thats it how far is your track from thee and do you have a web site if so what the address and what classes do you run thanks for some info

H

·
0 Posts
number 0,

mark runs 1/10 gas truck, and electric truck, 1/8 gas buggy, 1/10 buggy electric, t-maxx, novice, whatever your runnin we can find a spot for you... marks web site is www.rcbarn.com... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
200 Posts
barn website

hey holding my own have you been to the barn website lately. I have been trying for over a week and not been able to get it to come up. maybe it is just my computer. :wave:
Jon Henderson

to the guy in nc, washington is in sw indiana at least 3hours away from the barn. I know there is a big nitro race in sept 20-21. It's worth the drive anytime..

H

·
0 Posts
jonnnyyyyy boy,

hey bro your body is ready you can come to the shop tonight and pick it up let me know...

shannon sult

·
Registered
49 Posts
My Son and I started rc racing 5 years ago at RC Barn. Son started out with a traxas stampede in novice class. We now run run XXXT in stock and mod motor classes. Always had a good time.

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey shannon are you racing at summit saturday? I could stop by then. I am off work friday but going to indy to baseball game that evening. I work 2nd shift so most weeknights are out for me. I will get it as soon as I can.

H

·
0 Posts
jon,

i will be at the track saturday, ill show up even if i dont race, but im pretty sur ill race!!! dude, the body is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

shannon

·
Registered
89 Posts
RC BARN
FALL NITRO
CHAMPIONSHIPS
September 20TH PRACTICE 1pm - 8pm
September 21 ST PRACTICE 8am - 10am
RACING 10am - FINISH

PERSOALIZED PLAQUES A MAINS 1-10 B & C MAINS 1-3

AUTOSCORE - AMB - IN/OUT PITS- ON SITE HOBBYSHOP
MAINS - A 30 MIN, B - 20 MIN,- 10

Mark the one man track crew has been bussy with improvements most notable is the drivers stand bigger and better than ever, all new track layout and a warmup race Sunday Sept.14th. some of the best racers from IN,OH,IL and WI we be racing so come out and join the fun

E-mail me for a race flyer [email protected]

·
Registered
89 Posts
all that are going to this race are urged to pre enter if you enter before 9/18/03 it will cost you $25.00 after the 18th it will cost $30.00
hope to see ya there

1 - 20 of 63 Posts