Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ask Raymond Darroch

TQ and the WIN. Yes it's good enough. Very proud of you.
You always told me ''there is nothing u can't do in a racecar''
Yes you certainly got my attention...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Finally Ray peels off a GIANT WIN!!!! It's been a long while comin' but I knew it was just a matter of time. Congratulations Ray Ray.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Ray, just a quick note to give you MY personal congratulations on TQ'ing AND WINNING the Touring Stock Snowbird Nationals this last week. :thumbsup: Obviously, I would have a biased opinion about how well you do, but NOW, all can see what I have been telling them IS TRUE!!!!! You ARE a "wheeler" :roll: !! You are going to be a "Superstar"!!!! Congratulations to the Losi's and their great company, Todd Hodge, Matt Francis(TQ & 19T Winner), JR Radios, Novak, Chad Phillips, AND TRINITY!!! There will be ALOT more to follow! :wave: John Peoples @ The Raceway, Beaver, PA

·
Registered
776 Posts
Ray - Really glad to hear the news about your big win! Congratulations! Now I feel pretty good when I can tell people that I was lapped multiple times by Ray Darroch!

Kevin Minster

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats to Ray. It was an exciting race to be in and watch.

Hey John. Don't forget to send me a copy of the race. It would be cool to get it on the Steel City Hobby site also.

Paul

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
WELL,WELL,WELL!!!!!!!!!!! Let me think. Hmmmmmmmmm :confused:I don't think big brother had a big win like this. :D Great job Ray-Ray. p.s. Ever heard of a WAKE UP call ?????????? :eek:

·
Registered
846 Posts
CupCakes?????

What's wrong Snookie, didn't Ray's mommy make you cupcakes?? She sent some down to us at the store!!! I guess you had to be there(FL) John @ RJ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
haha, that was wrong Obrien...........well, I guess it was pretty damn funny too.

trying to say his rc racing is like a bad episode of Junkyard Wars???

1 - 20 of 104 Posts