Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
John,The wholesale price was$12.Sold like hotcakes at $20.Eric was going to do them in gray next but GB got into Tomy.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Nice color , it is a little hard to find. not sure if it would qualify as rare though. they pop up here and there on the bay usually in the 15 -25 dollar range, depending on how bad someone wants it

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
A distributor friend (Hercules Hobbies) contracted to have these made through Tomy prior to GB stepping into the Tomy picture....they sold body only for $10 each, but have been sold out for some time now.

--------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com
John,The wholesale price was$12.Sold like hotcakes at $20.Eric was going to do them in gray next but GB got into Tomy.

Okay, who or what is GB?

Randy.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Black Nomads.....

GB is Gary Beedle........... of Scale Auto. Tommy, it's Alex not Eric, just to clarify. I remember them at $12 too.:dude:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
A black 57 was also released as an SRT packaged car - #8739. I don't have them in front of me, but aren't they the same? If not, what's the difference?

Thanks...Joe

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Okay, so I can't type or remember things so well any more.......I can still see :freak: the little buggers.

There were a few released in the Tomy blister some how (GB again?)...all I remember is Alex being ticked (and rightfully so).

--------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Yeah John,you, me and Bob are a little older from when we started.You can try Alex at model empire.Tomy and his car is the same.Tomy is packaged.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts