Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found a non magnatraction open rivet chassis with no made in Singapore logo ? all my 200 chassis like this have logo there..... rare?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This must be a tuff qs. since no replies, I think its rare because I only have seen no singapore stampings only on the closed solid rivet non mag. chassis and always stamped on open rivit no mag. chassis

·
BANNED
8,262 Posts
OK, ya made me go look and I find none like you are describing.
so, it might be rare.
on the other hand, in my bare chassis box, I found a 1971 solid rivet chassis I didn't know I had.
LOL

·
Registered
733 Posts
This must be a tuff qs. since no replies, I think its rare because I only have seen no singapore stampings only on the closed solid rivet non mag. chassis and always stamped on open rivit no mag. chassis
A photo would help a lot for folks to see exactly what you are talking about.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Having problems with pics uploading since site changed its format
You may have to post 25 times or so in order to upload photos. HOWEVER, if you use photobucket (it's free) you can paste the link in your post and it will show the photo. That is what I do here.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
What are you using as your Search Engine? I am using Google Chrome, and haven't had ANY problems. I am also using Windows 10......Dennis

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I just looked through my chassis after reading your post and I found 5 of them myself....
I never even noticed that before.....Dennis

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, ya made me go look and I find none like you are describing.
so, it might be rare.
on the other hand, in my bare chassis box, I found a 1971 solid rivet chassis I didn't know I had.
LOL
Good find, witch reminds me, I think 1971 isnt as rare as 1970 ( in stamped chassis of course) reason I think this is because I have about 5 1971 but in all my years of collecting I only came across 1 1970, but good find its still rare, maybe bob should have put 1970 as very rare and 1971 as just rare in his guide, but back when that book was published it may have been harder to notice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts