Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIVA WLLM! As part of a trade with Gerald (GeraldE61) I got a Random Act Of White Lighting Liberation (RAOWLL) The following are the proof:

And for those who like to read my desk calendar:

Yes that is the 19th of this month

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
lmao(pirate thing)
VERY nice RAOK...Nice to see them out of package,much nicer looking :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Those were a pass-through, actually. I'm not a big VW guy, so I thought I'd leave them in the box in the hopes that someone else would appreciate them more than I would.

Judging from the post, they have found a very happy home!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
70XR7 said:
Those were a pass-through, actually. I'm not a big VW guy, so I thought I'd leave them in the box in the hopes that someone else would appreciate them more than I would.

What are you running here, an adoption agency?? Nice job! Glad too see these widdoo cahs have a happy home :p

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
70XR7 said:
What are you running here, an adoption agency?? Nice job! Gwad too see deez widdoo cahs have a happy home :p

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
70XR7 said:

They are with the rest of my VWs and now it hard to go into the basement. The new guys got all the older VWs speaking German again! Somedays it just dosn't pay to wake up.... :drunk:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts