Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A suprise package yesterday, I know its from a HT'er, but I cant match the name with a screen name. Someone must have seen my post about my new Rocket 1000 track, cause I now have 4 great runners. Thank you very, very much!!!!

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Very sweet Chris! I may hae a few more hook cars to add to your collection. ;)
I would be cautious with that Superbird. It flips a lot and rubs against the walls too much.

On another note, you need to find some of the ElCaminos from the Lightning Speed collection. That puppy is fast!

I was doing great with mine last year at Fest until I had a hook malfunction in the finals. :( I was way ahead of my opponent until that happened.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Long Arm of the LAW said:
I forget because I may have asked you this already but do cars come with the rocket 1000 set and are they the same as the rocket 500 cars ?
The rocket 1000 comes with the same 2 cars, but with different decos. The track I bought didnt come with any cars, but I do have a set of Rocket 1000 cars from my secret santa!!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
eyecandy said:
The rocket 1000 comes with the same 2 cars, but with different decos. The track I bought didnt come with any cars, but I do have a set of Rocket 1000 cars from my secret santa!!
I had always wondered if there were 4 cars ( 2 chargers and 2 camaros ) and what they looked like because I had never seen them , now I have to add those chargers to my want list which I am sure will be hard to come by .

if you got any pics I would love to see them !

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pics!??!?! Did you say pics!?!?!?

(Sorry they arent great, I really need to charge the battery)

Rocket 500:

Rocket 1000:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts