Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came back from the grocery store today to find a package containing 2 BWF's...'66 Nova and '71 Cyclone. They look amazing, especially that flame job on the Nova! Bringing my BWF JL collection up to a grand total of 18 cars. Thank you Jeff, wholeheartedly :thumbsup: I know it's been said before many times, but this really is the best hobby community there is.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to bring this post back to the forefront because it went off the first pages so fast that Jeff missed it. And hey, BWF's aren't exactly warming the pegs around here, so I'm certainly glad for the assist in helping me with my collection. Jeff is a gentleman and a scholar :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Quite welcome

Hey DS, I thought it was the thing to do because I recieved a RAOK from Brad that helped me finish off my BWF'S set which is now complete! I'f I didn't say it yet or just forgot to a BIG THANK YOU to you Brad!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And on that note I'll ask anybody if there looking for anything pre '07 I forgot about another "store" I haven't been there for a while, so I'll be heading there on Sat. PM or post LMK guys once again DS hope the 2 were ones that you needed? Pup thanks again. WHAT A GREAT LITTLE COMMUNITY WE LIVE IN :wave:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Adding fuel to the 'fire', eh Robert? :) Congrats on the RAOK!
Very thoughtful of you, ZF. BTW, I'll probably be sending you a PM w/ a list. Thanks! :thumbsup:
- Mark

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats to both you and ZingerFreak! :thumbsup:

BWF are a favorite of mine!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts