Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when I thought Christmas was over...... ;)
Saturday, the mailman delivered my mail. But a little while later, he came back....with a box.....from New Hampshire.....from our very own Stack!
Hmmmmm, let's see what's inside...well, looky here, 4 red, white, and blue trucks from 1 Badd Ride 'Truckin' series - Chevy S-10, Hummer H2, Ford F-150, and a Dodge Ram SRT10. Already have the S-10, but, wait a minute, it's a different paint scheme! COOOL! :cool: Thanks, John! :thumbsup:

Fast forward to Monday. Came home to a mountain on my kitchen counter! Looked at the big box first (of course!). The Florida return address had the word 'Woof!' at the top. If you don't know who that is, I'll just say that our very own RobDog is alive and well. Now this is a long list! (Rob must have been stashing stuff away for months!) Here goes. At the top is a hand held, touch screen NY Times Sudoku game! Next, a JL MuscleCars USA T-shirt! Now, the diecast. HW: Classics VW Drag Bus, Flying Customs RWB '57 Chevy, "Independence" Custom Rod. Maisto: a customized rollback w/ rwb decals. Soma: 4X4 Chevy van - white w/ patriotic decals. MiniMachines: 500cc Enduro Racer bike - rwb. Jada: "For Sale" Div Cruiser. 1 BADD Ride: Ford F-150 rwb, 2 Chevy S-10 rwb, Hummer H2 rwb.

In addition to these RAOKs, yes, there's more, I also received a package from Reddwarf2. This was Brian's end of an "open ended" trade we worked out. Brian got a Drag-U-La from me and I told him we would square up down the road so I didn't know what he was going to send me. But it wasn't too long before he sent me the beautiful '67 GTX vert from MONC/11. Spot on, Brian! :thumbsup:

And last but certainly not least, Uncle Sam sent me a check for some money he owed me.

Merry Christmas everybody!!! :wave: :hat: :wave:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your welcome, but check the engine on that one and you'll find it is a chrome engine. Hmmmm, a WL maybe?
Actually 1FastC6vette was in Cahoots on that one. :thumbsup:
Congrat's on all your boxes, just be careful opening closets.
:wave:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
It was our honor my friend. We saw those trucks and they practicaly screamed your name. Glad the one was a little different. Enjoy.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
You deserve much,much more Mark!:thumbsup:

Chevydude,I'm fine tuning the paint on your Flaming hearse,your package will go when the paint dries!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts