Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have an idea. i have one mars rover i was going to trade off but thought. man ive gotten a few great raoks from messer and dadscoronet so minds well give someone a chance to grab something they did not have...now this is only for people who do not have the rover. pick a number 1-30 and whoever gets the number wins the rover. of course it wont just be a rover so list a few cars(no vintage please! i only have a handful of vintage cars) you need to fill in some blanks and i will see what i can do!...good luck and hope this ends up helping someone out! also no need to pay for shipping or anything. gotcha covered!:wave: i may be able to do more then one rover, im about to go on a hunt to try to find a couple more.

·
Registered
117 Posts

I haven't been lucky enough to find a rover myself, at kday there were scalpers all over the place. Also, if you have a dairy delivery it would be much appreciated, I gave mine to my little bro because he loves anything monster truck related. Also I like any kind of ertl, jl, or gl trucks or jeeps.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok there is 2 available for you guys! i found one more so i have a total of 3, 2 for RAOK and 1 for me. so just keep guessing and the second one will be someone random.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is very kind of you! 24 and nissan skyline r34, corvette zl1, go kart, 2009 ford f150, dirty outlaw. :thumbsup: Did anyone see pics? Here's a video about it and pics at 1:11. It's pretty cool that we get to explore it now!

youtube.com/watch?v=9oLaC1VYoTM

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im going to let this run until tomorrow at around 12 pm EST. so i will let you guys know who won..forgot to say as well this is only for usa residents(sorry guys who are not in usa...)

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Since this goes off at 12 O'clock, how about "12"? As for any additional cars, WOW, what a guy! I'm not picky# I'm mostly into Chevys# Here's a link to my Hot Wheels Photobucket page: http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb366/CorvairJim/Hot Wheels/?start=0 Take a look and just pick anything that's not posted! If I win, thanks in advance. If not, thanks for the opportunity to play, and congratulations to the winner! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I've found a Rover, so will not be participating in this contest. It is, however, a cool idea, and one I'll likely emulate shortly.
Yeah, I've got some extra stuff so I'll be the 2nd copycat to offer one (along with some other goodies) soon :tongue::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
40 more minutes left! just be lucky i didn't do my "guess how long a piece of string is" contest i have done on other forums...i did it like this so its truly random and gives more people a chance in my opinion. may do another one soon as well just depends!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the winning number is: 23 as thats my birth day next month. so that means joes1952 won the top prize so pm me with your address and what you need to fill in some blanks in your collection. the second winner is diablo_fire as he was the farthest off from the number i had in mind! thanks for playing!

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
the winning number is: 23 as thats my birth day next month.
So you're saying I should have gone with MY birthday? Mine's the 24th next month! I would have been off by just ONE lousy number. Wll, happy birthday in advance! (mutter mutter mumble mumble grumble... )

·
Registered
172 Posts
WOW Thanks Guys: Hobby Talk is by far the best, and it's all because of YOU. I am so happy to have came accross this site. You don't know how you guys have impacked my life. I have been collecting 15 years now and I have never been so blessed by people then those who I have met here. The kindness and willingness to help each other is beyond anything I could have imagined. I don't just say this because I have won but I mean it from my heart. I promise to pass it on just like you guys do.May GOD continue to bless us all.

Joe

55 trips around the Sun and still counting

1 - 19 of 19 Posts