Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking a field trip tomorrow, and expect to hit at least half a dozen stores outside my own area where diecast pickin's are pretty slim right now. Anyone looking for anything, post your desires here. I expect to hear from sschevyman1 and stupidsquirrels (if he checks in) on this...so if you read this Dave and John, please give me some choices and allow me to return your acts of kindness. And that goes for anyone else who is looking for anything in particular. Make my field trip a quest. I'll post my own finds next week and hopefully be able to contact a few members for their addresses with some cool finds as well.

I'll be printing out this post before leaving early tomorrow, so get posting. They do not have to be JL's. And feel free to give me a long list. You know how it goes on these outings. Sometimes you find nothing, other times you get lucky, so the more choices I have, the better the chance I'll find some cars people want.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
All I can say is god luck I hope you find what you are looking for. There are many here in need of a RAOK. May the force be with you and they recieve what they deserve. I'm good but I hope I can send some Karma your way!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, Chris. Although, so far none have posted requests, so I'll just use my own judgment if I find something that stands out and figure out who to send it to afterwards. Being back on the boards has given me a little more hope for humanity these past months. I'd like to be able to do something in return.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
Hot wheels 1967 flamed camaro or the hot wheels buick regal gn!!! Hot wheels ultra hot 55 panel truck.........Thanks!!!!
Oh man! Me and ViperMan went to KMart Days last Saturday and he had about 3 or 4 of those flamed Camaros in his hands...Didn't see any of the GNs or the Batmobile (of course). Ooops! this is the JL forum...sorry!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts