Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or: We have to stop meeting like this!

After a very successful day of hunting, I pulled into the same Wal Mart I ran into Dave Antonelli at the other night. I was on a mission to find some of those giant Hot Wheels plastic easter Eggs with some Kalifornia Kustoms in them.

When I pulled up to the store, there - big as life - was Dave's super red Salt Flats Racer Celica. I snuck up to him - where else - in the die cast aisle and said those very words to him: "We've really gotta stop meeting like this". He looked over with this "deer in the headlights" look, and looked down at his hands, and laughed. He held out the car he was holding and said "I was just picking this up to surprise you!".

He was holding a Jada Big Time Muscle '63 Sting Ray, flat black with black "ghost flames".

We went outside and shared our "snags" of the day, and I kept putting this Maisto chase car of his on my dashboard, forgetting that it was his :p

From now on Dave, we've got to coordinate or stops, or people are really going to start talking (and Mark is bound to get jealous :tongue: )

Thanks for the BTM and some more laughs, my friend. God, I love living so close to so many other Hobby Talkers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60sMetal said:
Must be cool to see the "good guys" in the diecast aisle so frequently!
Are we putting EC "Cross the Bridge" chopper on that list???

*sorry Rob, couldn't resist*

;) :p :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts