Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve sent me a message the other day that a box of cars were on their way for me. They arrived today and they are all fantastic I love all of them and don't have any of them in my collection. Until today thanks Steve they are great.

This big bad boy is a Road Champs Freightliner Heavy Rescue with Boston Fire Department Markings. It is fantastic.

Up next is this Chevy Ambulance by Matchbox. This is the first of the model that I have in my collection.

Up next is the Red Hummer Rescue Unit by Johnny Lightning.

Up next is this white Jeep Cherokee marked as a Sheriff Vehicle by Majorette

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up next is this Chevy Blazer by Matchbox

This Mercedes Ambulance by Maisto

This Robot Truck by Matchbox

This Maisto TDA Ladder truck.

These are all fantastic and great additions to my collection.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Very nice RAOK Steve.... Congrats buddy :thumbsup:

Dave, Checkout your TRU for the new Matchbox Fire Truck w/Ladder.... $10.99 I believe.... Its LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG and very nicely done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice RAOK Steve.... Congrats buddy :thumbsup:

Dave, Checkout your TRU for the new Matchbox Fire Truck w/Ladder.... $10.99 I believe.... Its LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG and very nicely done :thumbsup:

I will tom, went on a very large hunt today but the elusive Seagrave was not to be found.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm so jealous. Love emergency vehicles. Have always been my favorite. Nice job guys. Kudos for a fantastic ROAK!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm so jealous. Love emergency vehicles. Have always been my favorite. Nice job guys. Kudos for a fantastic ROAK!

Have you posted them I would love to see what you have. You never know I may have a few that you don't have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts