Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big surprise came to my door.., after the Federal postal carriers decided to go back to work. :p

Brock, a man who needs no introduction,(NWovalfan) sent me a big ol box of Christmas presents!

no pics yet but he sent me (nicely wrapped in christmas paper,no less!) 2 Frightning Lightning first shots!
The Far-out and groovy, Heavenly Hearse and Creepy cool, Meatwagon have joinedmy scary themed collection.
I wanted those,way back in 99,when they were sold in TRU but I snoozed because of cash flow.

He also sent me...wait for it....yup, a Gotham City 5-Pack!
I just saw it for the first time on HT,next thing you know, it came to my door.
Evidently,he wasn't aware of how much I hate Batman! ;) :tongue:

Brock,You know it's my turn, so you better watch out!
That goes to you other RAOKers out there!(and you know who you are)

2007 is gonna be a good year and I still have plenty people to "properly thank" for 2005-06 kindness gestures.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Guntownal said:
I love the Frightning Lightnings. I just got the Meat Wagon myself in a trade with Boogievanman. Thanks again Boogie.
Oooooo, Meat Wagon!!!! That reminds me, got a package to send out to one Mr. BANONE!!!!!!!

Way to go, Brock, a truly great Hobby Talker who goes un-noticed way too often! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Brock rocks with RAOKs!

RobDog, you've done a lot for many folks here, myself included! You deserve a RAOK now and then. heh, heh, heh :D

WTG, Brock! I'll be getting back to you to see if we can work a trade. I need to update my trader and wants lists.

RAOK on, Dudes (and Dudettes :cool: )!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Pics...pics! I want to see that Gotham City 5 pack. Being a Batman hater as well, I like to torture myself looking at stuff I'll never find around here...or only see when I'm broke.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts