Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You meet the nicest folks here on HobbyTalk! Eric (Messer262) commented recently how he had found several HW "Garage" cars at a local store and had bought a bunch of them, but he left the Vairy-8's. I believe he said that he didn't care for them all that much. I PM'ed him to ask if he could hit that store again to grab them for me and to let me know what they cost him. Well, he went that one (or rather THREE) better: He volunteered to get the two that were there and send them to me, and to expect a surprise as well. The package came and there were not only the two "Garage" Vairy-8's, but they were in a paint scheme that I didn't have yet. My "Garage 8's" were from another series ("Wayne's Garage"?), so I now have yet another variety of the casting in my collection, x2, so I have one open and one still on the card. The "Surprise" turned out to be a "Garage"-series 1957 Chrysler 300!

Eric, you da MAN!!!

·
Premium Member
9,553 Posts
Nice R.A.O.K.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Glad to help and makes it even more worth it that it was one you didn't already have. Glad you liked the land yacht too. Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts