Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a message from Messer last week about a choice between models. I had no clue where he was going with it and I got this beautiful model in the mail yesterday. I did not get a chance to post this beautiful model last night due to a issue at work.

I have the patch for the North Pole Police Department in my patch collection.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
That is one sweet car. That paint is awesome.
I picked up the Torrence, CA El Camino from the same series
(the one with the engine in the rear and a spoiler) yesterday.
I know there is another fire bug on here that i need to track down their info and drop a box in the mail.

Youll have another couple surprises inbound in a week or so.
Just spent $100 at the post ofice yesterday alone so i gotta spread the love out a little to keep my wife happy.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice! I remember I was in Daytona Beach when those came out in 2000. I must have bought a dozen scorchin scooters and dairys. I believe I have 2 of each left now after trades and RAOK's.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Youll grt yours too Z. Just takes a little longer to find something wortgy of getting hunped across the border. Already have one and a letter from my little one. . What are the recent things you cant get up there

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
No worries. Just happy to see this stuff on the board and that you appreciate the cars. I really need nothing other than that. :)
Youll grt yours too Z. Just takes a little longer to find something wortgy of getting hunped across the border. Already have one and a letter from my little one. . What are the recent things you cant get up there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts