Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much Rob!

I recently found the W/L version of the 13 customs 40 Ford Panel Delivery, and had mentioned I really liked this particular casting and would like to find the regular version. Well Rob (ECChopper) sent me one, got it today, thanks again man!

I think it looks just as good in a regular as it does in a W/L, this is a great looking piece, and here is the white...

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
You're welcome, Joe! I think whenever you find a White Lightning of a certain car, you should also have the regular version to go with it. It's just natural.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the first time I have both cars. Since I only have two other w/l I think I may try and find the regulars of those too. But it wont be as noticable since on one the trait is just white interior and white bottom, and the other is even less noticable, white interior and cragar rims. These two just look great together! Thanks again Rob! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
ECchopper said:
You're welcome, Joe! I think whenever you find a White Lightning of a certain car, you should also have the regular version to go with it. It's just natural.
Now ya did it. :confused: I didn't realize that was a rule so now I am on the hunt for a Ponch Power 65 GTO regular version. ;)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Congrats on the scores, Joe! :thumbsup: Very thoughtful RAOK, Rob! :thumbsup:

To be honest, Joe, I have passed on that truck so many times but that ****** looks GREAT! :cool: So Rob is right - ya gotta have the reg if ya got the white! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
ECchopper said:
That's the way I have my collection. I thought it always displayed well together like that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
That sounds like a good plan to me . Of course it would be great to have the white that goes with every reg edition that we all have .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts