Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I knew that this package was coming from chorton but I did not have a solid clue of what was in it. Chorton sent me some fantastic items. Here is a picture of all of them. There were three that were made with care and from the heart in this package and all are fantastic. All of the models that chorton sent me are great additions to my collection. THANK YOU CHORTON.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although I have this one chorton made a special addition to this one and it is priceless to me. He took the time to paint in the lights and add a special feature. I have seen guys that have added flashing lights to some of their die cast and I finally have one.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chorton sent me this beauty which I have not seen here in Las Vegas yet and it is a fantastic addition to my collection. And seeing this up close it is one of the best Matchbox models that I have seen in a long time.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This piece you can see where chorton added the roll up doors. This is a fantastic piece. If it was white it would like the last fire truck I had the pleasure of responding on.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Very nice RAOK..... Congrats Dave :thumbsup:

They will all be greeted by the others in your collection... They are home now

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Glad they arrived safely!!!! I knew they were going to the right place.

I too knew I had a package coming and I knew KITT was in it, but the other two cars were a complete surprise.

Thanks Dave They are all AWESOME.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad they arrived safely!!!! I knew they were going to the right place.

I too knew I had a package coming and I knew KITT was in it, but the other two cars were a complete surprise.

Thanks Dave They are all AWESOME.

My pleasure chorton and I am glad your arrived safely to .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts