Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, got a RAOK from an unknown source (Hi Chris!). I've never seen some many Cars series chase cars and two Ths to boot. nice

Post your pics!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Gee I got a package in the mail today too. Funny thing I sent a RAOK to Gerald and he sent one to me! I'll get a picture soon but its all at work and things are a little crazy there with the end of the trimester (We have three semesters) and the principal stuff I'm doing.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

got this, & a couple of cool mainline HW cars,
From a generous soul in the "Live Free or Die" state.
Thank You Kindly, I appreciate it, and I didnt have this cool cat, either!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Picture for Chris

Thank you gerald. For those who don't know my school block all online photo and data storage. This is the RAOK Igot from....GERALDE61! Thanks buddy these cars rock! If you look there is a loose dirty herbie WL! There is also a couple of New Type 2 WLs! That is great as I have the regular and one in a proto type package. (Note to self post that picture someday) There is also a chase Red Maisto Bus - Extra Cool as I had not even seen that anywhere! There are the cararama and Shuco VWs that are always welcome in my collection. And look at that there is the surf rod Bus that I've never been able to track down! (Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!) But wait theres more (I feel like a Ronco commercial) There is the MB 50th Bus, A cool JL Luv bus, A BWF Bus! OK Drool BWF Collectors...the .com racer bus a couple of HW 1/87's and I've never seen the red one! and last but not least the one that means the most to me the regular release YCITS Classic Gold Bus that is SIGNED! SWEET another VW gets added to the signed VW Collection! (Note to self post that picture too, someday)
THANKS GERALD! It is men like you that make this hobby great!
Dang I wish I could find 'cudas!

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Rugs! Your school has rugs chris!!!:freak:

I got a trade deal instilled by black sunshine and nerbano. Two of the best! Got the dodge command car wl and area 51 jeep wl. Not a RAOK but its still some cool pieces!!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts

got this, & a couple of cool mainline HW cars,
From a generous soul in the "Live Free or Die" state.
Thank You Kindly, I appreciate it, and I didnt have this cool cat, either!
Glad you liked it Chuck. Soon as I saw it it screamed your name:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No pics yet, but I wanted to thank Streaker for the RAOK, he sent me the new GL Flames Pickup and a USAF Challenge coin from the 388th Fighter Wing, which was my first Assignment (maybe his first), and his last assignment. It was the only assignment that I did not have a Challenge coin for. If you don't know what a Challenge coin is, it was a standard at the NCO clubs of the past. You walked up to a bar and put your coin on the bar, if the other person or people put one down, you bought all the drinks, if someone didn't have one, they bought the drinks.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
No pics yet, but I wanted to thank Streaker for the RAOK, he sent me the new GL Flames Pickup and a USAF Challenge coin from the 388th Fighter Wing, which was my first Assignment (maybe his first), and his last assignment. It was the only assignment that I did not have a Challenge coin for. If you don't know what a Challenge coin is, it was a standard at the NCO clubs of the past. You walked up to a bar and put your coin on the bar, if the other person or people put one down, you bought all the drinks, if someone didn't have one, they bought the drinks.
Ah yes! One of our finest enlisted traditions! I have many challenge coins myself and can remember many challenges made. Some I won, some I didn't. All done in great company and tradition!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
The person I RAOKed decided to "get even" with me, LOL. Thanks for the Cars Chuck. Question is Are you happy now? How about Free?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
yep. I feel better.
glad you received it so fast,
and that the contents were stuff you enjoy.
Great Picture!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts