Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank Stangfreak for the Mini RAOk. And farmer64th for selling me the charger and saving me from buying an autohaulers for just the car.

Now let me tell you how today went. I got up at 6:30 this morning to drive the 30 minute drive to school to turn in homework. I then drove 30 minutes home to put a suit on. Once I put the suit on, the hard part came. Today we lay to rest my Girlfriend's grandmother that lost her fight with cancer. Not to get religious, but she is in a much better place with a complete bill of health and a life lived for God for us to strive for. It was great to come home after shedding tears to open the mailbox and find these goodies from my HT family.

Thanks Again Stangfreak and Farmer64th.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Day Bran..... My condolences to your GFs family :(

Awesome RAOK :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can we see more pictures of your Dio Bran ???

Love to see more angles of it as it looks awesome from what I am seeing.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get you more photos tonight. I just got out of class. This is one of 4 dios. I only have room for one at a time. The current one is a house, garage, and large shed. The other is the house and garage. The third is house, three garages, a barn and a large shed. The last is a house, two garages, a barn, a grain elevator and bins, and two large sheds. I'll get you some pictures in a few hours.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I wish I could keep that dog out of the sandbox. Its great because my girlfriend has gotten into it also. She is the one that added the trees and what not to make it more real. The grass is grass paper from the train layout guys. The buildings are custom built by a guy from the farm toy side. The house is ERTL. The concrete is craft foam that is white with gray paint smeared on it. It's a little dusty right now, but I sure love messing with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts