Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a "no mercy" mopar - mountain dew version competing with your crappy chevy "GIRLIE" monte carlo !!! GGRRRRR!! LOL!! :)

This body is from AW super 3 dodge charger nascar body - sitting on afx mangatraction and runs smooth!! its sitting so low and mean!

Enjoy!

Wes

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Mountain Pew Chevy vs. Mountain No Mercy Mopar...lol

Here is a "no mercy" mopar - mountain dew version competing with your crappy chevy "GIRLIE" monte carlo !!! GGRRRRR!! LOL!! :)

This body is from AW super 3 dodge charger nascar body - sitting on afx mangatraction and runs smooth!! its sitting so low and mean!

Enjoy!

Wes
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hahahahahaha RALMAO...OH MAN! :lol:

If you are new to HT then you need to know that Wes is just kidding around with Randy. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is so funny. crappy and "GIRLIE" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Man my side is splitting....this place is great.

That Mopar Dragster is even better than the Chevy one Randy did Wes. :lol:

Bob...Way to stir things up Wes...zilla

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Oh oh!! I see another battle coming!!! Anyone else gonna jump in on the dew wars?? Slick job Wes!!! That's one mean looking mopar!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,706 Posts
What is going on here guys??? Tom wants to jump on my case with the 55's and now Wes wants to jump on me!!! Hey, I can play!!! "No Mercy", you see any tears???
Good looking Dodge Wes, I likes that body. That's one mean looking Gulf/STP/Mountain Dew/Mopar Hemi Charger :thumbsup::thumbsup:, (just ain't mean enough!!!:p:p) I ain't scared!!! RM

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!!! I did it for fun!! Now We need someone to do a ford version !!!

Thanks Guys!!

Wes

·
Most Interesting Member
6,342 Posts
Dang Wes!!!! That really looks cool!!!!
Now, we should actually race them, on say, maybe that new AW dragstrip that's coming out in time for Christmas!
Wes' Mtn Dew vs. Randy's Diet Mtn Dew!
We're placing bets folks, and racin for pink slips!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rich

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,706 Posts
The Mountain Dew Monte Carlo qualified No.1, so the boys have been trying to get this Dodge to run. I was hoping to take a few runs with the "No Mercy" Dodge, but apprently it ain't gonna show. Where ya at Wes??? Ask ya Momma if you can come out and play!!! :p:p Out run this one, then you can take a shot at the "Girlie" Chevrolet :p:p... RM

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! My Momma said "go ahead and kick his a$$" LOLOL!!

Thats a bad a$$ banana yellow mopar drag car!!!

I guess I will have to call for a emergency meeting and talk about this! LOL!

Wes

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! My Momma said "go ahead and kick his a$$" LOLOL!!

Thats a bad a$$ banana yellow mopar drag car!!!

I guess I will have to call for a emergency meeting and talk about this! LOL!

Wes
Yap-yap-yap.
You guys gonna talk'r race?;)

Great looking cars!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
806 Posts
It's on! Great banter guys to go with two now three cars. Randy, that car staged looking for Wes' ride had me laughing. Wes I don't know if you want to challenge Randy, that Hilltop garage can crank out the production of customs. I hope the race happens. Jim

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nahh its no fun .. I am sure that randy would want to race his car himself!! same thing with me!! LOL.. anyone make a mtn dew ford version yet??? come on!! :)

Lets have fun!

Wes

1 - 20 of 41 Posts