Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randy Ciccone,......Goes by WiiMan74 and terminatorkid on HT. Stiffed me for a pretty good amount of $$$ with a rubber check a while back. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY, im not the only one he has stiffed, i must have got 10 phone calls today from others he has wrote bad checks to or used stolen credit cards. The best part about it is the complete car he got from me and never paid for, he has already sold to someone that he races with.............

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2 more names he goes by on here...miamigraphix, and peacemaker101... so if you got taken by either of those names it is Randy Ciccone as well.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
this would not be the first time this has happened with this guy
i thought he was in jail or something

sorry to hear that frank

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ya got me too and he was trying to say WiiMan74 was his brother. yada yada yada. Sure, now I know I dont believe it. Might be worth a trip to Miami huh Frank?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Check out what WiiMan74 writes:

I need to know what jerry has done. This is the 3rd time he has caused a problem with other people and my paypal account. Can you tell me from the beginning so I once again can try to resolve this for you! and him I am sorry for whatever he has done but I have to put a stop to this once and for all he is causing nothing but trouble and I e-mailed hank to have him banned so you wont have anymore contact with him lets try to resolve this between us he is my brother and I love him but I just wanna kick his A$$ sometimes

Then:
He told me that he would call me when he got paid and I woiuld go with him to send it to you I let you know as soon as he calls me if I had it to pay you I would but I dont

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

He lives in PA, and is still racing weekely from what i hear. I talked to Hank yesterday and he banned all randys user names. I race enough to run into him sooner or later.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Frank, he got me for the vinyl cutter that I purchased. He then took it and sold it behind my back. He always has a line of B.S. with him. He races every week at Steel City Hobbies in Pittsburgh. When I show up, he will not even look at me or explain to me why he ripped me off. He also got my buddy on his credit card for over $ 700.00
What a class act

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
If someone did that to me I would just take his stuff right off his table. Man, I hate guy's that rip you off.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I warned you guys about this character a year ago. His known partners are Raymond Kent, Mike Obrien as well. they race at steel city hobbies. Mike Obrien currently has the equipment Randy and Ray stole from me. If anyone recieves an email giving you a sunday school lesson with the address of tootiebug that is also Randy Ciccone. I have a rap sheet a mile long on this guy. bounced checks, stolen (ya right) credit cards, bad checks growing out his ears. The only thing else I will say on this if you guys need an attorney to go after them give me a call. I have one in PA that is currently........well, Ill leave it at that. :) And he know a lot on these three.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Rob's not going to post something like that with out having some info on it...

would love to be there when frank finds you boy's..........................

I never thought in a million years that r/c would come to this crap!!! I seen guys go for gun's and fight over real street racing for big $$$.. But this is supost to be a fun hobby, meet new peaple,do some racing for bowling trophys and basicly get out of the house in the wintertime till the snow is gone and then bring the real racecars out!! Have been to jail for the big cars, never figured it could happen with toy cars! Don't no where these guy's race, but if i was the raceway owner i would get rid of them!! As a owner you just never know when trouble is going to walk through the door's looking for these boy's....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well boys and girls, Rob just did. He dosen't have all the facts. As Mike has stated the truth. I've raced with Mike over 20 years. And I do know what happened with all the parties involved. I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Mike Obrien, was given a way out and he chose not to take it. You were well aware that property was stolen Mike. Dont say I didnt offer you a way out because you know I did. And your involved because that property is still unpaid for. And Your name was turned over to attorities. You should have cooperated with me. AND I DONT LIE!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts