Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wife wanted some Dip and Chips from the store, so I missed the vons on the way home from work, so I decided to go to the Ralphs a little of the track from home and glad I did....

This was my SDCC Haul

Mainlines - 1 buck a pop

SDCC Exclusives - KITT 40 - Scooby 20 - MATER - 30

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Craig ???? At the SDCC , do you still see diecast vendors tables or is it stictly Video Games now as that is all I saw on TV from the 2012 SDCC ... I didn't notice Comic Books - Figures or Diecast from watching it on TV... SDCC seemed to only have Video Games that were coming out or have been out to promote them....

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
What's the story with the red R2 unit? It's really cool lookin'!

I don't know which one it is, I could never keep up with all the R2 unit names apart from R2-D2 himself and R5-D4 because of his bad motivator lol.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone.. I was able to actaully make it to the CON. I live in Santa Monica, so it was a 2 our drive for me... Yes there was not as MANY vendor places this year, and seems that most of it is gong video games, TV, and MOVIE based. Poor Comic vendors are bare, and the few toy sections were few and far between. Even the T-shirt places were reduced. Seems that the CON is changing.

I only found 3 booths that had hotwheels, and the pickings were slim.

The RED R2 - is the R2-D9 coin bank. Not sure where its from, as it was gifted to me by my wifes friend. But there was only 1000 made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts