Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these last night on a run for Chicken and Tortillia's.... Left sevral Batmobiles and took the last 3 Ectos, which some one was nice enough to bend all the cards on. :thumbsup: Thanks Man your a Winner.... Either way these will be my own customs, so does not matter, but still annoying.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Left sevral Batmobiles and took the last 3 Ectos, which some one was nice enough to bend all the cards on. :thumbsup: Thanks Man your a Winner.
If I bend, rip, mark on, or otherwise intentionally alter a card, it's after I've bought and paid for the car!

The Batmobile looks pretty cool. I'm generally not a huge fan of TV/movie cars, but I might pick that one up.

·
Registered
126 Posts
got these last night on a run for chicken and tortillia's.... Left sevral batmobiles and took the last 3 ectos, which some one was nice enough to bend all the cards on. :thumbsup: Thanks man your a winner.... Either way these will be my own customs, so does not matter, but still annoying.
wait you found these at ralphs?

In los angeles????

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, right here in good Ol Los Angeles CA.. At a Ralphs that never really has HW, so this was a total surprise.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ummmmmmmmm yeah they are at Krogers/Ralphs I am on the East Coast and even I knew that... :lol:

WTG Mr. That ecto is awesome... :thumbsup:
on hot wheels' collector's site...the list of participating stores did not list any california stores.

fyi, krogers issued 4th of july cars...and none of the southern california ralphs got any of them. also krogers has "super speeders" mystery model packs...
guess what...
ralphs does not.

so not every krogers hot wheels gets funneled to us.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
on hot wheels' collector's site...the list of participating stores did not list any california stores.

fyi, krogers issued 4th of july cars...and none of the southern california ralphs got any of them. also krogers has "super speeders" mystery model packs...
guess what...
ralphs does not.

so not every krogers hot wheels gets funneled to us.
Both of my Ralphs had the Halloween Cars..... 1st Store was un-touched and the 2nd Store was raided.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah I went to another Ralphs today, one that usually has HW and had my best score at to date, but there was no SIGN of them anywhere... Hot wheels were peppered everywhere and there was even a good section of HW, that looked untouched, but it had no supers, TH, KITTS, A-TEAM or anything I dont already have.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts